Tuesday, August 4, 2009

everyday adventures

Arlo's mom here...
Not much has been happening in our household. We've been homebodies for the past few weeks, so we've only had ourselves regular, run-of-the-mill, everyday adventures.

First Adventure...Arlo got a new toy. I call it his "busy bee" because of the movie Best in Show (Hilarious movie with a great pug scene by the way). He loves his busy bee!




Second Adventure...Here he is modeling his goggles. He's actually wearing them in this picture, but don't be fooled. They won't stay on, his nose is too small and they are shaped weird. I'm gonna have to break down and buy him some doggles. He looks like a little kid pretending to be a super hero.




Lastly...Here is Arlo swimming in the garden tub! He was having a blast! It was soooo hot outside today that when he came in from going outside he was panting and trying to lay in his water bowl, so I decided it was a good time to go swimming! It worked beautifully to cool him off and after he was running and playing with renewed vigor. I'm jealous. I wish I was small enough to go swimming in a tub.



No comments: