Thursday, October 15, 2009

thankless thursday-satellite dog edition

Today is thankless thursday because I do NOT thank my moms for what she did to me this morning!! She dropped me off at the vets and when I woke up..some of my manly areas were gone! Nada. Nothin. No more change in my coin purse!

(mom's note: I elected to have this surgery for a number of reasons...1. he had an undecended testicle, 2. I'm not going to breed him, and 3. He's getting a little too feisty...not like a fighter, but definitely a lover. Too much loving if you know what I mean. I feel violated.)

Then, she stuck this stupid satellite thing on my head! Come on moms!!! How am I supposed to read my pee mail? Oh well. Don't worry friends...they did give me some good drugs. I think I'll go take a nap.





5 comments:

dw said...

Hey Arlo, I bet you can milk this for some tasty treats!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Hi Arlo!
Don't worry I had my parts removed and a nose job at once...that cone thing was on for a month. Hopefully you get yours off soon! We think you are still a dashing little pug man though!

Sequioa

Salinger The Pug said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH Arlo you are so cute in the Cone of Shame!!!!

Mom has this weird sense of humor and laughs herself stupid when she sees dogs in cones. She's not right in the head.

Dude...they took my jewels too...don't worry....you'll feel better soon and you won't even miss them.

Cheer up buddy!

Love,
S-Dog

Mia said...

My poor, dear Arlo!! I do hope that you feel better soon!! Enjoy the drugs while you can. They are pretty good, at least mine were =) I didn't have to have a satellite becasue as the momma loves to tell people, I reach down there anyway =P Being short kind of bites!!

Feell better soon cutie!!

Lilo

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Hi Arlo! you look sweet in your cone! Tell your mom that my mom feels the same way about me
(whatever she wrote in parenthesis haha) but she prefered to not fix me because I have some health issues (hormonal problems) and daddy thinks that I should at least remain with "that" kind of normal. plus, I have to avoid stress. So, mom has to deal with me!