Sunday, October 4, 2009

A lil puggy wisdom.

Arlo's mom here...
I've been trying to teach Arlo his puggy manners, some tricks, how to get along in a people's world, you know...standard dog stuff; but I was thinking today about all the things he's teaching me. Here is what I've dubbed "the Arlo way of life":

1. There are no strangers, only friends you haven't met.
2. Don't judge someone by what they look like on the outside.
3. Love with reckless abandon.
4. When people get mad at you, just act like you have no idea what mad is.
5. Sleep as often as you can.
6. If you like something, eat it. If not spit it out.
7. Dream big dreams.
8. Live completely in the moment.
9. Take time to enjoy the simple pleasures in life.
10. Loyalty is one of life's greatest virtues.



3 comments:

dw said...

11. The difficult times are made easier with stuffies and treats. :)

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Arlo you are a great teacher! We hope you get to learn some new doggy skills soon!

Mia said...

Arlo, you are a cutie!! It's so nice that you've taught your momma all of those wonderful things. I hope she can teach you a few as well =)

Lilo

PeeeSeee: I have no problems with yougner pugs.