Monday, May 7, 2012

the big 3!

 Hi Everyone! Arlo Here! Yesterday was my 3rd Birthday!
Mom put something special up there, I can smell it!
I put on my party hat so that I could celebrate in style!

It was a Filet Minon Dinner! I got to eat it at the table! 

I also got some other cool stuff.  I got a rope bone (my favorite!), I got a rope ball, a reflective harness, and a special birthday dinner!
Here I am with My rope ball.

And Here I am with my rope bone.  

I had a great birthday and I'm so glad I got to share it with you! I can't wait until next year!
Love, Arlo

6 comments:

dw said...

It looks like you had a wonderful birthday, Arlo!! You must be muchly loved! And it's so nice to see your cute little face again!

Gracie the Agility Pug said...

What a great celebration you had. Happy Birthday. And enjoy your toys!

Oakley and Swisher said...

Hey we have the same birthday! How pawesome is that! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU PAL!

Lots of licks,
Swisher

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Happy 3rd birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

Thanks and have a great day!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Happy 3rd Birthday!!! We hope you had a beautiful day of celebrating the fun day. Thanks for the share. Hope you had a fun time with plenty of presents.
World of Animals