Sunday, November 1, 2009

Lazy Sunday and the many faces of Arlo

Whew! The day after Halloween! We made it! Me and moms totally had ourselves a lazy Sunday and Slept in! Moms volunteered at a Halloween carnival last night and came home saying something about remembering why she wanted pugs instead of kids...whatever that means. Here is a picture of moms and me lazing out.
Here are the many costumes I wore yesterday. Moms just loves costumes. I know, I know...I spoils her...Bol.

Here is the bee costume i have...complete with baby bee.
Next up is the flying ace! Snoopy ain't got nuthin on me! Take that red baron!
Quittage anyone? He-he I'm hairy Pawter.
Arrrrr! I be a nakie pirate.
Ok. this isn't really a costume, but It does show my preppy side. I could totally be on Gossip Girl or One Tree Hill. (Mom's note: look at his face and think teen angst. lol)
Well that's all for now, but I hope everybody had a safe and happy halloween!

4 comments:

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

We love all your costumes Arlo, the bee one is super cute!

dw said...

Wow you had some great costumes, Arlo! Personally, I love the pirate, but hairy Pawter is cute, too!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Please just tell me how did you ever get so cute?
And where did you get those cute clothes?
You are adorable!
love
tweedles

Mia said...

All of your costumes are super cute!!!! The momma likes you as Harry Pawter!!!

Lilo